Testing Testing

Seems like you know how LMMS works. Well done.

TheMagicCape1 responds:

Thanks for the feedback! :)

It began from a village theme It began from a village theme

Awesome. May you could fill the quiet parts in the middle of the song a bit with some ambience (maybe some reverb or some wind noise). Anyway, excellent use of the Sonatina Orchestra. And again a very cool song showing what kinda cool things LMMS is capable of.

Jernemies responds:

Duly noted. Thanks for the rev :)

Dance Of The Violins Dance Of The Violins

Like it. Quite awesome harmonies the violins play. I just wish for a bit less compression/limiting.

Extreme Shit Extreme Shit

Oh... my... Gaaaawd... GZ on number 600000! Btw I got number 500000 ;)

MrApophis responds:

we should be friends knuckles

Perpetual Headbang (FDA) Perpetual Headbang (FDA)

I like it. Quite simple but cool. Maybe you should add the reference to the original Song to the project instead of only putting it into the description.

Clatform responds:

Done aaand done!
Thanks a lot friend!

Look Up Look Up

I wonder how this would sound if you'd leave teh limiter/copressor on the kick drum away. I think it would sound a bit nicer.

Geoplex responds:

I'm trying to emulate pretty strong kicks (stan sb, Lazslo, etc) so that's really not the direction I'm trying to go in, sorry :p (i would never limit a kick, and only the click in this track is compressed. I think your comment might be more directed at the samples I'm using.)

When the Sun Goes Down When the Sun Goes Down

Simple, but catchy! Like it!

Scraparap Remix Scraparap Remix

Hmm, you just set the tempo of the original song file up. That's neither a remix nor your own creativity. So, not even a single star from me.

-+[Scarborough Fair]+- -+[Scarborough Fair]+-

Beautiful, really beautiful. I love your voice. It fits the atmosphere of the song so well. The composition is also really great. I wonder if I'd ever make it to write some lyrics for a song of mine.

LadyArsenic responds:

=) Thank you so much! I'm really glad that people recognize the composition as well as my vocals. I believe in you! If you write some lyrics maybe you can toss them to me some time and I'll record them ;D

groove machine groove machine

Sounds pretty good. I think I know what you mean with 'stolen'. The main melody reminds me a bit of 'Sign Your Name' by Terence Trent D'Arby. Anywa, it's quite nice what you made, and it's not stolen at all, just a bit similar.

johnfn responds:

Ha yeah it does kinda sound a little like that song. I've never heard that song before so it's just an interesting coincidence I guess. (Also, I think my variation is slightly better than his ;-) ;-))

Thanks for leaving a review :)